Architects in Coventry
Keenan Project Designs is a locally owned architect offering architectural drawings, 3D design services and land and development support to its customers in Coventry and the surrounding areas. We offer a quick turnaround, keeping our customers updated throughout the design and planning process. We’re accustomed to delivering plans that are tailored to your specific requirements, keeping you in the driving seat, whilst offering our full guidance and experience along the way.
Our competitive pricing makes us a popular choice for both domestic and commercial projects in Coventry. From home extensions and renovations to new builds and office developments, we can help with all of your architecture needs. We’ve delivered a range of outstanding architect drawings and projects to our Coventry-based customers, including kitchen extensions, garage conversions, loft conversions, office builds and much more. Our architect drawings can be created in both 3D and 2D, allowing our customers to truly envisage their new space. We are also fortunate to have built key relationships with investors, land sellers and specialist tradespeople throughout Coventry, allowing us to manage projects efficiently and seamlessly.
To find out more or discuss a specific project, get in touch with the professional and knowledgeable team at Keenan Project Designs. You can send us an email or give us a call on 0800 233 5787 throughout the week.
Our architectural services included the following;
- 3D model of exterior
- Existing and proposed floor plans (including any internal changes not relating to extension)
- Existing and proposed elevations
- Section views
- Site maps
- Construction notes page for build
- Drawing will be to a standard that will allow the drawing to be submitted for planning permission and building control
- Site visit from project manager and architectural draftsman
- Site survey
- Free alterations up to planning approval, (unless needed for building regulations)
- Complete planning submission forms, submit, and liaise with council