Architects in Northampton
Keenan Project Designs is a locally-run, award-winning architects operating throughout Northampton and further afield. We pride ourselves on providing a fast turnaround, whilst maintaining every aspect of quality that you’d expect when creating your ideal space. Whether you’re looking to design your perfect kitchen extension or build your dream home from scratch, Keenan Project Designs can help. Whilst we strive to offer our knowledge and insight throughout, we also keep your requirements and goals as the centre focus of your project.
The team at Keenan is accustomed to delivering both domestic and commercial designs, from loft and garage conversions to large multi-storey office developments. Our stunning kitchen extension designs have proved particularly popular to our customers in Northampton. Our architectural services are extremely price-competitive and we can offer both 2D and 3D designs, depending on your requirements. We have forged key relationships with trades specialists, investors and land sellers, and can help you to connect with the right people for your development.
Our approach to architectural design has led us to be regular winners of the Build Home and Garden Awards. We’re also an accredited RIBA practice, meaning that we champion high quality, ethical design and best practice standards in architecture. To find out more or discuss your project further, get in touch using the contact form or by giving us a call on 0800 233 5787.
Our architectural services included the following;
- 3D model of exterior
- Existing and proposed floor plans (including any internal changes not relating to extension)
- Existing and proposed elevations
- Section views
- Site maps
- Construction notes page for build
- Drawing will be to a standard that will allow the drawing to be submitted for planning permission and building control
- Site visit from project manager and architectural draftsman
- Site survey
- Free alterations up to planning approval, (unless needed for building regulations)
- Complete planning submission forms, submit, and liaise with council